- General changes
- Removed: Items.
- Removed: Base Armor and Magic Resistance.
- Removed: Damage types. Some defensive effects still distinguish attacks from spells.
- Default base health regeneration changed to 0.21% maximum health per second from various values.
- Default base mana changed to 500 (+10) from various.
- Default base mana regeneration changed to 0.7% maximum mana per second from various.
- Growth of all stats is now 4% and scales linearly.
- Maximum level increased to 20 from 18.
- By default, all champions have access to all three of their basic abilities at level 1.
- Abilities can no longer be ranked and have static effects.
- Flat damage values, healing values and shielding values now improve by 4% per level.
- Other effects, such as slow strength and disable durations have fixed values.
- All champions now have unique Talent trees, with options presented at levels 1, 4, 7, 13, 16 and 20.
- Ultimate abilities are now unlocked at level 10, instead of a Talent option. Some champions may have multiple ultimate options.
- Icathian Surprise (Innate)
- When you die, become untargetable and explode for 300 (+4%) damage after 3.5 seconds.
- Spittle Strike (Q)
- Launch a globule of spittle forward that explodes at maximum range or hitting an enemy, dealing 80 (+4%) damage to all enemies in an off-centered area.
- Bio-Arcane Barrage (W)
- Gain bonus 250 bonus attack range and your attacks deal 2.5% target's maximum health bonus damage for 4 seconds.
- Void Ooze (E)
- Unload vomit forward, dealing 60 (+4%) damage to enemies in a line and slowing them by 40%. The vomit lingers for 4 seconds as a slow field.
Unit kills reduced the cooldown of Void Ooze by 0.5 seconds.
Void Ooze grants 35% bonus attack speed for 3 seconds.
Units killed by abilities drop Digested Remains that replenish 10 mana.
Attacks against champions during Bio-Arcane Barrage permanently increase the duration of future casts by 0.02 seconds.
Quest: Land Void Ooze on enemy champions. Reward: After 15 successful hits, Void Ooze deals 100 bonus damage. After 30 successful hits, Void Ooze slow is increased to 65%.
Quest: Champion takedowns grant 1% attack speed, up to 15%. Reward: Upon fully stacking, gain an additional 10%.
Gain 20% bonus movement speed while Bio-Arcane Barrage is on cooldown.
Void Ooze is 25% wider.
Bio-Arcane Barrage's bonus damage is doubled versus targets about 30% of their maximum health, but deals no bonus damage to targets below that threshold.
Launch a high arcing projectile of vomit that lands at the target location, dealing 150 (+4%) damage.
Bio-Arcane Barrage grants twice as much bonus range but Kog'Maw is slowed by 30% while active.
Caustic Spittle debuffs enemies hit for 3 seconds, causing them to take Bio-Arcane Barrage's bonus damage from any of Kog'Maw's attacks.
Void Ooze now knocks down enemies hit and the zone applies Ground.
Living Artillery's maximum range is doubled.
Living Artillery's cost increase stacks time-out twice as fast.
Gain +100% bonus attack speed.
Icathian Surprise now trails Void Ooze behind him and coats the detonation area.