|Aatrox to Azir|
Aatrox's lore describes him as a warrior that can bring about a second wind in his allies, filling them with such rage that they can overcome certain defeat - and even death. Tryndamere is an example of one such occasion. When first teased, many believed Aatrox would be an AD-orientated support (either a duo-lane support or a utility tank/fighter similar to Maokai) - myself included. Imagine the disappointment when his kit was revealed. The... schizophrenia between his lore and his kit even extend to his appearance and name: with his name coming from the latin word, "Atrox", meaning "savage" and "cruel"; while his model features wings explicitly designed to resemble banners (i.e. to reflect a commander). That said, the kit and his quotes mesh together quite nicely...― Emptylord
- New lore to reflect his love of killing and the peace he finds in blood.
- Wings updated to resemble a demon's wings, and to less resemble banners.
- Quote, "Tryndamere, my greatest creation", is no longer triggered.
- Unused quote, "This one's rage will shape the world", is now triggered upon first meeting any champion that utilizes Rage, Fury or Ferocity.
- Dark Flight
- Radius of damage area and epicentre increased.
- Base damage increased to 90 / 135 / 190 / 225 / 270 from 70 / 115 / 160 / 205 / 250.
- Cooldown reduced to 14 / 13 / 12 / 11 / 10 from 16 / 15 / 14 / 13 / 12.
- Animation updated to look more like flight.
- REVISED ACTIVE: Aatrox drains blood from surrounding enemies, dealing 75 / 175 / 275 (+100% bonus AD) (+15 / 20 / 25% target's current health) physical damage to surrounding enemies and storing the damage dealt in his Blood Well. For the next 12 seconds, Aatrox gains size, 175 attack range and increasing his Blood Well's maximum capacity by 20% per enemy champion struck and doubling the attack speed granted.
Ahri still does too much damage with auto-targeted abilities. However, rather than nerf the damage I'd rather address the auto-targeted aspect - either remove the automatic feature entirely, or add require her to land her skill shots first.― Emptylord
- No longer automatically select targets.
- New Effect: Ahri will now hurl a Fox-Fire on each of her next 3 basic attacks. The damage dealt by Fox-Fire will apply spell effects.
- Damage penalty versus previously damaged enemies removed - i.e. full damage each time.
- Spirit Rush
- Each cast will now reset Ahri's attack timer.
- Fox-Fires no longer prioritize champions.
- New target priority:
- Charmed enemies within 750 units.
- Nearest enemy within 550 units.
- Fox-Fires will switch target if an enemy becomes charmed while en route.
- Range is now calculated from edge-to-edge instead of centre-to-centre.
- Fox-Fires will return to Ahri if the target dies or Ahri loses sight of them. This allows them to select new targets.
- Now grants sight of the charmed enemy.
- All [[[forced action]] crowd control effects now apply a reworked blind that removes sight, although the target will always have sight of the source. Unlike other blinding effects, Charmed enemies will have a pink, hazy screen instead of a blackened screen.
The below changes were inspired by a desire to incorporate Twin Disciplines' build incentive into each of Akali's abilities - i.e. her abilities benefit from building both attack damage and ability power, but in different ways.― Emptylord
- Mark of the Assassin
- Triggering the mark now converts all the damage of the attack into magic damage.
- This change effectively adds (100% AD) magic damage but removes (100% AD) physical damage.
- Triggering the mark now converts all the damage of the attack into magic damage.
- Crescent Slash
- Physical damage changed to 90 / 105 / 120 / 135 / 150 % AD from 30 / 55 / 80 / 105 / 130 (+30% AP)(+60% AD).
- Now applies Discipline of Force, dealing 6% (+16.7% per 100 AP) bonus magic damage.
- At ~600 AP, Crescent Slash will deal 90 / 105 / 120 / 135 / 150 % AD bonus magic damage (100%).
- Shadow Dance
- No longer deals ability damage (previous 100 / 175 / 250 (+50% AP) magic damage).
- Now applies one basic attack (100% AD plus on hit effects).
- The attack can be converted into magic damage if the target holds the Mark of the Assassin.
- Revised Tooltip: Akali dashes through the shadows to quickly attack the target enemy and gain 20 % (+30% per 100 AP) attack speed for 6 seconds. This attack cannot be dodged, blocked nor critically strike, but will apply on-hit effects.
Alistar's still stuck in a bygone age before tanks scaled with tank stats and so I took it upon myself to give him some (both directly, as well as upping his incentive to build it by making his ultimate more reliable).― Emptylord
- Now winds affected targets once they land — a 75% slow that decays over 1 second — instead of stunning them for 0.5 seconds. The debuff is named as it applied by two of Alistar's abilities.
- Triumphant Roar
- New Passive: Each time a nearby enemy unit dies, Alistar gains a stack of Triumphant (stacking up to 5 times). If a nearby enemy champion dies, Alistar instantly gains 5 stacks. Activating Triumphant Roar consumes all Triumphant stacks.
- Revised Active: Alistar lets out a triumphant roar, healing himself by 60 / 90 / 120 / 150 / 180 (+20% AP) and nearby allies by 30 / 45 / 60 / 75 / 90 (+10% AP). The amount that his allies are healed by is modified by 20% and the cooldown of the next Triumphant Roar is reduced by 2 seconds for every stack of Triumphant consumed in activation.
- Unbreakable Will
- Revised Active: Alistar breaks free of all crowd control effects. For the next 7 seconds, he gains 50 / 60 / 70 % damage reduction and the ability to intercept all projectiles (redirecting the damage to himself).
The below changes are for no particular reason, but to synergize with changes to other champions that react with vision. That said, his kit synergizes with being attacked and so disarming enemies doesn't really make sense.― Emptylord
- Curse of the Sad Mummy
- No longer disarms enemies hit.
- Now blinds enemies hit, as per the reworked effect above.
Anivia's cooldowns are too high and her damage output is too binary - with relatively low base damage and the potential to deal double damage. So I'm reducing her cooldowns but making her damage amplifier more fluid/interactive. Additionally, she now synergizes with other champions.― Emptylord
- Can now be reactivated to melt the wall.
- Cooldown adjusted to 6 / 5.5 / 5 / 4.5 / 4 seconds from 5 seconds at every rank.
- No longer deals double damage to enemies marked with Chill.
- New Effect: Snap Freeze deals 1% bonus damage for every 1% that's the target's movement speed is reduced, and 100% bonus damage to immobilized enemies.
The changes below are intended as quality-of-life improvements, although I won't deny that they invariably buff him. The improvements to Sun Disc are to make them more impactful in fights rather than acting as area-of-denial; the small amount of bonus attack speed is for the same reason as Diana, to increase his early game attack speed without affecting how he scales; and so on.― Emptylord
- Disc of the Sun
- Sun Discs now deal magical damage instead of physical damage, and will benefit from Azir's magic penetration.
- Now benefits from the bonus attack speed earned from Will of the Emperor.
- Will of the Emperor
- Azir now passively gains 20% bonus attack speed.
- Revised Tooltip: Azir and his Sun Discs benefit from 20% bonus attack speed plus 1.25% for every 1% of his cooldown reduction.
- Conquering Sands / Shifting Sands
- While no soldiers are on the field, the icons of these abilities will be tinted red if Azir lacks the mana to cast both Arise! and the respective ability.
- Mana cost rescaled to 40 / 30 / 20 / 10 / 0 from 40 at all ranks.
- New Effect: Soldiers will spawn with a shield that intercepts the first hostile, champion-sourced projectile that is capable of hitting minions (i.e. doesn't affect Essence Flux or Ace in the Hole). The intercepted projectile is only destroyed if the projectile is only capable of hitting a single target (e.g. Dark Binding but not Grasping Vines), but striking a solider will still count for damage-penalty (e.g. Trueshot Barrage) or limited-target purposes (e.g. Light Binding).
- Shifting Sands
- No longer grants Azir a shield.
- Emperor's Divide
- The charge now begins further behind Azir than it currently does - potentially the same distance that it charges forward, a la Thresh.
- Enemies hit during the charge are carried to the maximum range before being knocked off - with the knockback being relative to the cast direction, not the direction that the enemy was dashing in.