Teek the Mischievous Sprite is a ranged support.
- May 2015
- Implemented proposed changes.
- March 2015 (Proposed Changes)
- Ethereal Wave
- AP ratio removed from heal.
- Maximum modifier removed.
- Modifier now scales with (+7.5% per 100 AP).
- Targeting changed to a wave in a cone from a linear skill shot.
- Lover's Draft
- Targeting changed to ground-targeted area-of-effect from unit-targeted.
- Now debuffs targets to become Charmed by the first unit they gaze upon.
- A debuffed champion's "gaze" is visible on screen to both allies an enemies, and is a relatively narrow cone with ~650 range.
- November 2014
- Tiko renamed Teek.
- December 2013
- Puck renamed Tiko.
- Slow removed.
- No longer "briefly interrupts" the champion carrying Tiko.
- The explosion now knocks back all enemies in the explosion.
- Lover's Draught
Champions affiliated with The Glade:
Some artwork of Puck, fairies and imp-like creatures: