Here you will find a list of all champion roles.
Fighters - (Usually) Durable champions that go toe-to-toe with enemies.
- Enforcers - Fighters with a high-impact engage and/or a persistent lock-down threat.
- Juggernauts - Immobile fighters that are an exceptional damage threat at short range.
- Skirmishers - Fighters with strong sticking potential.
Slayers - Champions with the most abundant and accessible damage. The team's DPS.
- Artillery - Slayers with ranged damage that reaches BEHIND the front-line.
- Bombardiers - Slayers with ranged damage that bombards the front line.
- Mages - Slayers that deal burst damage at range, by contrast to a Ranger's consistent damage. Almost all mages feature self-enabling crowd control and their damage is almost always area of effect.
- Rangers - Slayers that deal continuous damage from range.
- Reapers - Slayers that excel at reaching and killing priority targets, with an emphasis on reaching.
Supports - Champions that are focused on enabling allies.
- Disruptors - Supports that focus on locking down the enemy.
- Enchanters - Supports that focus on empowering their allies with shields, heals or other effects.
- Wardens - Supports that focus on intercepting damage and enemies from their allies.
Specialists - The "Other" category, with champions that focus primarily on PVE or avoiding-PVP.
- Defense - Champions that specialize at holding positions.
- Demos - Champions that specialize at taking down structures.
- Poachers - Champions that specialize at securing jungle objectives, with an emphasis on securing (i.e. in contest with an enemy). This subclass is not for champions who can survive in the jungle.
- Saboteurs - Champions that specialize in creating traps and denial, including trump mechanics like Ground and Knockdown.